Been too long..... a peek at our holidays......

I know, I know it has definitely been too long since I last wrote anything! I was swallowed up by the holidays! :)

We are working on getting back into a routine. No university courses this month. With me changing university's, one of the perks for me at Athabasca U is the flexiblity to start courses monthly! I am scheduled to start one course Feb 1, and one Mar. 1. I may also start one April 1 we'll see how things go.

Anyways..... on to the pics....

A week before christmas we were dumped on with some snow, the storm started after midnight Saturday, and this is what we awoke too.



Daisy was enjoying the snow!
In many places she had to leap and try to keep above it!




Our holiday started in Markham, celebrating with the Rhodes family.
As always we had a fabulous time with everyone, although the B.C. folks were missed.






Check back tomorrow....... more to add!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Jones Act
Jones Act Counter