Just a quickie...................





Recovering from the weekend! lol Isn't it funny how it always seem you need a weekend after your weekend!

Freezing temps here are keeping everyone inside, it is suppose to be -18 on Thursday! I am glad Carsen and I had took advantage of the warm weather last week to have fun playing with some pictures last week to celebrate her turning 5!

Can you believe my baby is 5!!!!!! I can't, I don't know where the time has gone! I remember ladies on the street stopping me when Shelby and Avery were little telling me to enjoy these moments because they grow up too fast! With Shelby and Avery being only 1 year and 2 weeks apart I was laughing to myself "yeah not soon enough". Well I am eating that laughter now!







0 comments:

Blog Archive

Jones Act
Jones Act Counter