Friday's favourites!!!

Fav. #1
I can't believe I didn't put this on my list last week! It really doesn't even need any explanation.



My iphone...........Love it!!


Fav. #2

If you have a Wii, here is a MUST get game. Ravin' Rabbids T.V. Party. Our entire family loves this game, you can use a wiifit board if you want. It is a blast and you can play in a large group. The game determines who plays against who and when.



One of the first games we bought the girls was smooth moves. They LOVE it, have beaten it and still play it. It teaches you a gazillion ways to hold the remote, very funny to watch.



Fav. #3

My current fav. song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-E8UlrF_9o



I am sending out all of my strength on this very difficult day. My heart breaks for you, your in my thoughts and prayers.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Jones Act
Jones Act Counter