Finally an Update!! Wednesday Website!

It has been awhile since I have updated my blog, sorry for the neglect. Life can do that to us sometimes. :) You will be thrilled with all the stuff we have been up too!

For today, a sneak peek from an awesome twin session!

                 (click on image to view it larger)

Wednesday's Website

(drum roll, it has definitely been awhile!)

www.etsy.com.gif


There are some unbelievable talent over at etsy.  I can shop all day, whether it is something for the house,  a gift for a child, or something fun for me! The unique items are awesome. I especially love the paintings and prints for my girls rooms!

Grab a drink, coffee is my choice, and go browse the shops!  Let me know what you love!





1 comments:

michele b said...

those twins are TOO CUTE! great job.
if you're over on etsy, check out my neighbour's awesomeness there.
she does 'junkmail greetings'. i know she has an etsy store.

Blog Archive

Jones Act
Jones Act Counter