Sunday Soundoff from an awesome week!

What an awesome crazy week!

Besides the normal schedule of baseball, spring skate and dance classes, it was also education week and an open house at school, and Avery's class enjoyed a Medieval Feast. We ignored the drizzle of rain and had an extremely fun senior session, a kind stranger even brought out his red convertible for the girls to pose in! I had a perfect afternoon Saturday, getting tons of snuggles from a set of twins. The session was so relax and the babies were gorgeous! I love getting my baby fix! :)

Thursday May 7 was National Mom's Nite Out
I had been reading about it on some blogs and think it is a fabulous idea!! Next year it is definitely something I will be looking to get a group together and celebrate!
I did spend Friday night, just a few of us mom's hangin' out in the hot tub, a few refreshments, we had to hide out inside because of a huge storm, but luckily it passed quickly and many, many, laughs were had. It was a great time and I can't wait for another.

Today is Mother's day, but more importantly it is Avery's birthday! She was actually born on Mother's day, quite a cool gift in 1998.

Many pics to share this week but today is all about Av.

Happy Birthday baby girl! xoxo




This is too cute and I had to include it! Back in the early skating
days. Left to right: Shelby, Madison, Amber, Brooklynn and Avery.


First year of ball.


6th birthday



2009 "Let's get this Party started" jr. dance pak @ Pure.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Jones Act
Jones Act Counter