The "I" family!

I was absolutely thrilled when I received an email from this mom inquiring about family pictures. She had decided she wanted family portraits for her birthday and I was the lucky photographer! I was honored she loved my work and super excited to meet her family, especially once I learned her kids were 2, 4, 6 and 8. Totally awesome ages, lots of kids = tons of laughter, I was giddy! She wanted beach pictures so that is where our play date took place!

Charlotte, Halle, Drew and Abbey ~ you guys were awesome! Thank you so much for hanging out and having some fun with me! The ice cream was a great ending to a wonderful night!









Another great family I have the pleasure of getting to know, what a lucky person I am......

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Jones Act
Jones Act Counter