Wedding photography ~ Kalyna & Fraser

A friend and fellow photographer invited me to second shoot with her this past weekend. You can view Michele's work here. We had a long day mapped out, driving to the outskirts of Georgetown, shooting a wedding and driving home, but I am always up for an adventure and love working with other photogs.

Kalyna & Fraser are definite soulmates, it was truly amazing. I love when I photograph someone for the first time and their passion gives me goosebumps. lol Michele and I started at the home of the bride's parents and when the bridesmaids are serenading the bride and constantly laughing we knew it was going to be an incredible day! Which it was! Every last detail was fabulous!

I will never forget driving deep into the backroads and going over a hill and the sight of this absolutely stunning church right in front of us! Spectacular!

The love and intimacy of the wedding and the warmth we receive was awesome!





















0 comments:

Blog Archive

Jones Act
Jones Act Counter