Bloggin' Bloggin' Bloggin' so many stories to share!!

<
I was so excited to go shoot Ashley and Ron's E session. We met at Rock Glen and had a fabulous time exploring. It started to mist (not really rain, lol) we kept on shooting. Unfortunately we had to cut out early because it started to pour! I am looking forward to their wedding! Thanks guys!









I met up with the Farrell family out at Rondeau, we totally lucked out and hit one of these crazy out of the ordinary warm days, kind of like today! :)
The two parents are very lucky to have 3 adorable girls, I loved watching how the girls already interact with each other, comforting and reassuring. Having 3 girls of my own, I can totally relate how much love these 3 will have for each other. They can mess with each other but don't anyone else dare! lol

Thanks for the giggles, girls!!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them!!! You certainly capture the moments!!!

Blog Archive

Jones Act
Jones Act Counter